Thursday, March 23, 2006

Well i dont know what has happened to me,I m and always used to be a fun loving guy
But somewhere in my heart i think something has changed in my life specially considering my friends
I dont know what has happened but i expect a lot from my friends specially good ones(now dont be afraid to be a goo friend of mine i need you ) i become jealous and sad when some of my good friends talk to others more and less to me ...
I m hurt very much if the scrap book of some of my friends of my school and see some scrap in their scrap book of my classmates but who havent scrapped me.....
I just dont know why i m so sad if he talks to her and decides to ignore me on YM though she had some problem of her own........
One thing i have come to realize that you may be as good a friend of anyone but wen a case of gf and bf comes you are sure to be neglected that is it .........
And i just hate this fact why cant ppl give vaue to their friends even after gettin involved with someone.....
Its not like these guys always neglect me AnA meets me even due to her time constraints many times and every time sans the particular V i like this thing ........
But i seriously dont like wen ppl continue talking about their love interests to me.Its ok i know you consider me a good friend i too like you.You wanna share things with me its ok,tell me about ur love interest and some things and may be an occasional chat but i m bored with your how he/she behaves when i do this or how do i behave when he/she does this.....Or showing me her/his pics ;its ok i have seen ur love interest and i am not gonna grow fond of them if u talk about them just gimme a break.......
PS:-I thnk all this was exaggerated(whatever the spelling ) but atleast some part is correct i m just distressed by the way my life is just dont like it...............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!! dont b sad yaar!!!! well if no 1 else den i'll fill a scrap book for ya n post comments for ya... even tho m ur internet frnd, i can b a good frnd of urs....

Thursday, March 23, 2006 2:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home