Thursday, March 23, 2006

Whatever i do i can nevr forget that very specal girl in my life obviously i cant name her........K lets cut the crap,her name's ****....
Our relation watever you say ws not a normal one and we had started likin each other even before we had met each other .We were introduced by a common friend but that onluy on a phone..so we chatted on the phone for almost one and half months for almost 45 mins daily before we met ....
Then one fine day finally we met and and after meeting her i was sure that i was in love with this girl though i dont noe seriously wat love is......
After meetin her i started drinking cold coffee(obviously because she liked it).I ws always thinknig abt her but then we had to part i had to go out of lucknow and she too had to go to Noida.....
And till this time we had met only two times in person(and i always rue this fact) but knew each and everythin about each other and our families too...........I thought that i luvd her
But the seaparation had his effect on us or to say better our relation......I dunno wat happened to me,i started neglecting her i never called her and when she called me i was rude to her i started behaving as if i had done a favour to her ............

Then finally i roke off frm her(citin sum reasons which seemed logical to me at that time)..........i m such an idiot...........i m such a d***
Well finally time passes and i start remembering her..........how sweet her voice is and how much i miss her voice.......................

THen we start talkin again(I wouldnt go into details of that)!
Then after our talks resume i once again start loving her like i used to before leaving lucknow then frm somewhere i get the feeling that she has alov interesr somewhere else this addens me and stops me from showing my emotions towards her........
Then another misunderstanding and we are fighting this time and both of us can be so irritating i never knew.......
BUt even after that though she ws angry at me but she herself calls me and talks normally as if nothin had happened between us .I just love her for this ......
Such a asweet voice she has got....I can not forget her........
I just long for her and hope to meet her which is very difficult and hasnt been possible for abt 1 yr and 9 mnths .I just miss her............
I just look forward to June when i can meet her till then our old fithful phone is the only medium i can talk to her........
But if possible i vud like to b with this gal he whole of my life.............

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so deep.And you sound like you r really from the south.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog was good.But you'd put that on the internet?

Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog was good.But you'd put that on the internet?

Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home