Friday, March 31, 2006

Well i m back to being the same cgirpy ,joyous me which i was not for a few days till now,i am not sulking these days and hav becum the normal human being i was abt a week ago until i had not been caught with enotionalocycolipia(the name for my disease given by myself)
I didnt regain my emotional composure because of sum efforts done on my part.It was just possible due to the efforts og my frends who stood by me during this crisis........
I just wann athank them dey wer just too gud forme advising me at evry step on how to regain my mental commpsure......
I owe it to 3 ppl who did deir best to get me out of this....
N d long awaited list is......
Karan Marooo
Shrikant Nigam
N of course
Ankita Singh
I just luv these guys more than i used to do before this
Thank You
Thnx vry much..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home